Working from Home
With the high cost of office space and the inconvenience and expense of travel, teleworking or working from home has become very common. However implementing teleworking requires careful planning to optimise security, maximise efficiency and minimise costs.
- Not having to battle through traffic or fight your way onto public transport
- Saving the costs of travel and parking
- Being able to work normally when the weather makes travel dangerous and unpredictable
- Able to minimise the distractions of the office
- Work times can be flexible to achieve work-life balance
- It is possible to work even if unable to travel through injury illness or unplanned childminding
- Staff with long daily journeys might be able to mix teleworking with office working
- Saving office costs by hot-desking
- Modern phone systems allow home workers to have remote extensions
- Setting targets and measuring them to ensure maximum productivity of home workers
- Data security if business data accessible from out of the office
- Does the home worker have a suitable workspace
- Performance of systems and seamless integration of data and telecoms
- Essential to minimise the distractions at home
For more information on setting up a home office read our article Preparing to work from home.
For efficient home working.
Please use the Contact us page or call Atomik.biz Ltd on 01525540041 or 02033271747