Door entry systems
Have you ever visited an office where the door entry system makes a call to the office? Did it take ages and then get a busy signal? Where you left in the cold or the rain and forced to phone them on your mobile? Do you want your visitors to have an experience like that? Would you like to control entry to your building?
Our door entry systems integrate with new or existing 3CX phone systems. When someone presses the door button a desk phone or group of phones ring in the office. If the caller is welcome, then the door can be opened remotely from the phone.
Depending on the make and model of door entry system many features are available.
- Integrated number pad for staff access.
- RFID card reader for staff which increases security compared with keypad entry.
- Integrated Cameras to view visitors.
- Logging door opening events.
Added benefits of door entry systems.
- No undetected strangers
- No separate handset which is usually inconveniently located and cant be rerouted
- Insurance companies might insist on door entry control
- Where there is a high turn over of staff controlling access is more straightforward, and no keys need controlling.
- Control access to remote storerooms or machinery spaces.
- Combine with CCTV to enhance security further
- Reduce theft and accidents
- Remote phones can be used to control access.
- Change the destination phone depending on circumstances like staff holidays.
We support any door entry system compatible with 3CX. These include those from Fanvil, AlphaTech Door Phone (also known as Moshi Door Phones in the UK) and Cyberdata.
To integrate door entry control with your phone system
Please use the Contact us page or call us on 01525540041 or 02033271747